Read the story. Watch the video. Answer the questions.
Click HERE to watch the video.
Story:
NYC (1/4/2011) - The Mega Millions jackpot keeps climbing.
Tuesday night's drawing now standing at a whopping $330 million.
That's the third biggest jackpot ever offered since New York began participating in the Mega Millions game in 2002.
"I think that there's a good possibility that I might win, because you have to be positive," said one New Yorker. "You have to be positive, you can't be negative about it. You got to think that you're going to hit it, and anybody should think that if they purchase it. I bought about five dollars worth."
"I would pay my taxes, and then from there, I would probably retire, since I'm working 56 years, and I would be a man of leisure," said another.
Lottery officials say the jackpot has rolled over 15 times without a winner.
Questions:
1. Where did this story take place?
2. When did this story take place?
3. How much money would you get if you won?
4. When did New York start participating in mega millions?
5. How many times has the jackpot rolled over without someone winning the money?
6. What would you buy if you won?
Info from NY1
No comments:
Post a Comment